+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike krentcil at Export Expert - fraud/scammer in New Jersey, USA

nismo-gtr

Icon8 Mike krentcil at Export Expert - fraud/scammer in New Jersey, USA

I was a registered/paid member at Recycle In Me. I was scammed by a supplier in New Jersey called Mike Krentcil.

Mike Krentcil
    Export Experts
    144 North Beverwyck Road,Suite 150
    Lake Hiawatha,NJ 07034
    973-964-9614-tel
    973-335-7030-Fax
    973-568-4244-cell
    www.myexportexperts.com
    His FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001678061066
    He also has another company called Generation 2 Materials.

BANK DETAILS AS FOLLOW:
    Bank of America
    1 Westwood Avenue
    Westwood,NJ 07675
    201-664-7180
    Swift No BOFAUS3N
    Routing No 021200339
    EXPORT EXPERTS
    Account NO 381017198271

So this scam artist offered me a load of PA6 pellets in black and white. I received two bags of samples Fedex to me. Everything seems to be fine. So here comes the payment. We received the PI. It appears to have a different address then the one above. The guy explains that he has two offices:

7333 Cenrose Circle
    Westwood, New Jersey
    tel: 973-964-9614

We have a New York agent who arranged the deposit and meet this person face to face.

On March 1st, we gave him a deposit and he advised the shipment is on March 7th. March 5th he sent us these pictures:

On March 7th, we still haven't received any loading pictures, weight ticket, he said he uses maersk line but he failed to give the B/L. Then he said he will arrange on March 8th.

Since then, he didn't pick up his phone, he replied our emails saying that the supplier will arrange the shipment next week. Keep repeating.

March 23 - we asked for refund. he said he'll refund us once he got back his refund from Atlanta, GA where his supplier is. He advised that we can send people to have a look at his supplier. totally bs. Since then, we haven't heard from him.

MIKE KRENTCIL - EXPORT EXPERT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! BE AWARE!!!!!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GUY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS A LOT!!!
    Last edited by nismo-gtr; 04-12-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Junior Member Magna21 is on a distinguished road
    Hello
    I am Nick from Magna International Limited. Mike cheated me for US$10200. The story is same. he promised good materials, Sent samples by FEDEX.
    Loaded total garbage. The weight charged was 19.4 tons , but lad was 12 tons.
    He disappeared after taking my money. never replied to mails or calls.
    May I request you to kindly get in touch with me and we will make joint effort to corner him.
    I got to know that he has taken a job in Sabert corp.
    please contact me on sales.psr@gmail.com

regards
    Nick

Administrator natkarthik has disabled reputation
    69868_103069733092295_6519672_n.jpg Here is another picture of Mike. He is not registered at RIM and we are keeping a close eye on him..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information